Wild Unicorn Heart Necklace - Alchemy Gothic Maiden's Conquest Necklace.
Only the magical charms of a true and virtuous maiden are able to entrap the heart of a wild unicorn. Unicorns were the most rare and solitary of animals in antiquity; a white, cloven-hoofed horse-like creature with a single long, straight spiraled horn projecting from its forehead. The legendary beast stood for purity, grace, love and faithfulness.
- A necklace of a large heart and wings described in antiqued pewter ribbon-scroll, which also surrounds the profile head and neck of a unicorn with a long, bronzed spiral horn.
- The central heart features a large oval, deep red Swarovski crystal within its outline.
- On a split trace chain which makes an overall length of 21" (53cm), plus a 1 ½" extender chain.
- Approximate Dimensions: Height 3.82" x Width 5.28 " x Depth 0.55."
- Materials: Fine English Pewter, Red Swarovski Crystal.