- Viking Kiss Pendant Sterling Silver Dryad Design LOVE ENDURES Rune Love Norse Gods Amulet.
- An original design by Dryad Design's Paul Borda.
- Handcrafted in fine, solid .925 Sterling Silver.
- Size: 1 3/8 inches (3.5 cm) tall x 1 1/4 in wide.
- Single sided with concealed bail.
This image is based on small, hammered gold amulets or offerings called "gullgubber", meaning "little man of gold." They are believed to date back to the late Iron Age through the early Viking Age. They have been found in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. It has been theorized that these images may have depicted the love relationship between the Norse Vanir God Freyr and the jtnar Giantess Gerd. The runes are from the Elder Futhark and read "love endures."