- Varja Cross by Briar - Double Dorje Pendant - Vishvavajra Cross amulet.
- The Vajra is symbol of the three stages of visualization experienced to reach Perfection. Meditation on the jewel at its centre - the seed - helps the wearer to achieve the desired perfect state of being.
- Use for attaining goals.
- Designed by UK Artist Briar. Made in the UK.
- Handcast in lead-free pewter.
- Approximate size: 1⅝" x 1½".
About the Briar Dharma Charms:
These esoteric pendants stylishly reflect the spirit, beliefs and development of the Buddhist way of life. The ancient teachings of Prince Siddhartha Gautama have inspired Briar in designing this most beautiful and meaningful jewelry collection. Lovingly crafted from lead-free pewter and set with splendid crystals, a presentation gift pouch is included with these charms.