- Spring Hare for Boundless Energy Bunny Rabbit Hengeband - High Priestess Head Piece.
- Created through a collaboration between fantasy artists Anne Stokes and Briar, our Hengebands are the perfect accent for ceremonies, parties, or personal empowerment.
- Hengebands can be worn around the head, neck or even as a thigh decoration as the braided cord is adjustable for sizing.
- Each band comes on a braided leather adjustable thong and is packaged in a cello bag with an organza pouch and comprehensive leaflet with all meanings.
- More than a fashion accessory, they allow you to create in your mind's eye a circle of energy around you and awareness of this circle will allow you to center yourself.
- The magic circle has been used for thousands of years to capture energy, form a holy space and provide magical protection.
- Approximate size: 3.25" width x .75" height.
The Celts believed that the Goddess Eostre’s attendant spirit was the hare. It represented love, fertility and growth and was associated with the Moon, dawn and Easter energy. Eostre changed into a hare at the full Moon and as such, the hare was considered to be a royal animal.