- Sacred Tree Octagon Shaped Porcelain Pendant - Tree of Life.
- Spiritual Energy and Wisdom.
- Handcrafted Porcelain Pottery.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada, and the USA. Made in the USA.
- Descriptive card is printed in both English and French Canadian.
- Size: 7/8" inch.
- Pendant is strung on a 32" adjustable braided rayon cord.
- Packaged in a gift box and ready to be gifted!
The sacred tree or Tree of Life represents the fruitfulness of the earth, evoking spiritual growth, abundance, and rebirth. Rooted in the heart of the earth, it drinks the sacred waters of life and stretches its branches into the heavens, providing a bridge between celestial and earthly powers. Each Celt tribe had a sacred tree as its focal point, a symbol of sovereignty, sacred wisdom, and spiritual energy.
The art of the Celtic peoples has a tradition rich in intricacy and symbolism. Through the ages, these symbols have aided in the search for strength, courage, and spiritual understanding. Our handmade jewelry draws upon and celebrates this ancient tradition. This means your Celtic Art jewelry is as timeless and enduring as the tradition from which it is inspired.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.