- ODIN Warrior NORSE WOLF Pendant - BATTLE Pelt SPEAR Rune Pendant.
- Handcrafted in .925 Sterling Silver.
- The runes say: "Úlfhéðnar ". It is a symbol or the Norse Warriors like the Berserkers or Bear Shirts mentioned in the sagas They were said to wear the pelt of a wolf when they entered battle. Úlfhéðnar are sometimes described as Odin's special warriors, with the pelt from a wolf and a spear as distinguishing features.
- Dryad Design - the work of Paul Borda.
- Size: 2 5/16"h x 1 3/16"w x 1/4"d.
Dryad Design, Ltd is the "soul work" of artist Paul Borda. All designs are original, many are based on extensive research and all are copyrighted. The statues and jewelry include God and Goddess imagery from Celtic, Norse, Russian and Sumerian Mythology.