- Norse God Njord Pendant in gold tone bronze - Viking God of Wealth Commerce Travel.
- An original design by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design.
- Handcrafted in solid jewelers bronze.
- Size: 1 1/8 inches (2.8 cm) wide by 1 inch (2.5 cm) high.
- Features a concealed bale that accommodates a chain up to 4 mm in thickness.
The Norse god Njord (pronounced "Nyord") was a very important Deity in viking mythology. The great dragon ships that exemplify the Viking age and all adventures of the sea were his domain. He is from the Vanir house of gods and is also an honorary member of the Aesir gods as well. Njord is most known for being a God of the ocean. He is the father of the God Freyr and the Goddess Freya and is strongly associated with wealth, commerce, fertility, travel and the abundant resources of the sea.