- Melusine Pendant in .925 Sterling Silver with Rainbow Moonstone.
- Winged Serpent Goddess Pendant.
- Melusine teaches about building love and commitment through trust and restraint. As long as her boundaries are respected, she is known to bring great happiness and prosperity.
- Designed by Artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design.
- Created in fine .925 solid sterling silver
- Features a lovely, natural Rainbow moonstone gemstone dangle.
- Size: 2 1/4 inches (5.7 cm) tall x 2 1/2 inches (6.3 cm) wide.
- Single sided Sterling Silver Pendant.
Melusine is a serpent goddess mentioned in the Charge. She appears in many legends found in Irish, Scottish, French and Albanian lore. In one tale, she marries on the condition that her husband never asks where she goes on Saturdays. Curious, he follows her and comes upon Melusine for the first time in her serpent form. Saddened, she grows wings and flies away.