- Magic Flame Needfire Butterfly Hengeband - High Priestess Head Piece.
- Created through a collaboration between fantasy artists Anne Stokes and Briar, our Hengebands are the perfect accent for ceremonies, parties, or personal empowerment.
- Hengebands can be worn around the head, neck or even as a thigh decoration as the braided cord is adjustable for sizing.
- Each band comes on a braided leather adjustable thong and is packaged in a cello bag with an organza pouch and comprehensive leaflet with all meanings.
- More than a fashion accessory, they allow you to create in your mind's eye a circle of energy around you and awareness of this circle will allow you to center yourself.
- The magic circle has been used for thousands of years to capture energy, form a holy space and provide magical protection.
- Approximate size: 3.25" width x .75" height.
The butterfly, one of nature’s greatest symbols of growth and transformation, is also associated with the fire of the Gods - the magical flame appearing in the Needfire. In many areas the end of harvest was an opportune time to light a special Needfire to assist in great times of strife, as it was reputed that if you threw some seeds into the flame it would assure your family is saved from famine and the cold.