- Cerridwen Aromatherapy Locket Pendant.
- Designed by artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design
- Handcrafted in .925 Solid Sterling Silver.
- Size: 1 1/8 inches (2.8 cm) tall by 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide.
- Vent holes in the back allow your favorite essential oil or perfume to diffuse.
Celtic Goddess Cerridwen was known for creating a magical brew that was stirred for a year and a day to produce the Three Drops of Inspiration. These were stolen by a young boy who grew up to be known as Taliesin, a great bard and wizard. The myth of the Goddess' pursuit of this thief involves a dramatic series of shape changing. Cerridwen was the muse who brought inspiration to poets, musicians, writers and those of the creative arts. Historically, Celtic bards were known as "Credo", children of Cerridwen.
This locket features an open design on the back, which permits a blotter pad containing your favorite fragrance to be diffused by your body heat.