- The God Cernunnos Pentacle Pendant by Dryad Design.
- Crafted in fine .925 Sterling Silver.
- Wiccan Pagan God of the Witches Pendant.
- Designed by Artist Paul Borda of Dryad Design.
- Size: 15/16 inches (2.38 cm) in diameter.
Cernunnos is the horned God of the witches. His portrayal here has been influenced by the Gundestrup Cauldron, which was found in bog in Denmark. It is believed that the cauldron was stolen by the Vikings, broken up, and given as a sacrifice. Cernunnos is holding the rams headed serpent that some associate with the dark half of the year - basically from Scorpio to Aries. The torc is likely a symbol of sovereignty or kingship.
Dryad Design - the work of Paul Borda
Dryad Design, Ltd is the "soul work" of artist Paul Borda. All designs are original, many are based on extensive research and all are copyrighted. The statues and jewelry include God and Goddess imagery from Celtic, Norse, Russian and Sumerian Mythology.