- Two-headed Medieval Renaissance Celtic Lion Ring - Past & Future.
- Handcrafted in .925 Sterling Silver in the USA.
- Features an authentic, natural gemstone of your choice. Select from Amber, Amethyst, Bloodstone, Carnelian, Citrine, Garnet, Hematite, Jade, Lapiz Lazuli, Malachite, Rainbow Moonstone, Black Onyx, Opal, Rose Quartz, Star Diopside, Sunstone, or Turquoise.
- Shown with Green Jade, Garnet, Citrine (at extra cost), and Lapis Lazuli.
- Unfortunately the artists only create this ring in US sizes 6 1/2, 7, 7 1/2, 8, and 8 1/2. A resizing charge applies to size 6 1/2, and 8 1/2.
- A similar design is available in other sizes, in a wider width, in my store.
- This ring is 1/8 of an inch in height.
Symbolism and Meaning of the Celtic Lion Ring:
In ancient times the Lion was the companion of the Goddess. At times it represented her power to destroy and was associated with Ishtar, Astarte, Cybele and Kali. The lion was a symbol of Time, which these goddesses embodied and controlled. Sometimes the lion might be depicted with two heads looking back into the past and ahead into the future. One still sees the two lions of the Goddess at the entrances to buildings where one is the lion of yesterday and the other of today.