- Two-headed Medieval Dragon Bangle Bracelet - Enlightenment and Illumination
- Sterling Silver with your choice of natural AAA quality gemstone, see gemstones available in the pictures.
- Shown in picture set with genuine natural Black Star Diopside.
- Handcrafted in solid .925 Sterling Silver by Wellstone Jewelry in the USA.
- Features Solid 8 gauge silver wire and 10 mm gemstone.
Symbolism and Meaning of the Dragon:
Since the dawn of humanity the dragon has appeared in the mythology of many cultures. It represents the darkness, the unknown, the power we hold but cannot yet wield. The dragon represents change, the necessity that we not only adapt to circumstance but that we ourselves become its active agent. It represents the passage from innocence through experience to wisdom and understanding. And ultimately the dragon is the symbol of the process of enlightenment, the channeling of the serpent power towards the great illumination.