- Celtic Hare Round Shaped Porcelain Pendant - Good Fortune and Rebirth.
- Handcrafted Porcelain Pottery.
- Designed in Scotland, Canada, and the USA. Made in the USA.
- Descriptive card is printed in both English and French Canadian.
- Size: 1 inch in diameter.
- Pendant is strung on a 32" adjustable braided rayon cord.
- Packaged in a gift box and ready to be gifted!
The hare is considered an intermediary between mortals and deities, a messenger of the gods, but also a trickster with powers to effect transformation and control destiny. Its erratic movements foretell future events and as a lunar animal, it represents rebirth, immortality, good fortune and prosperity. The hare is the totem animal of numerous moon goddesses, most notably Eostre (the Anglo-Saxon goddess of spring) whose name is the source of the word Easter.
The art of the Celtic peoples has a tradition rich in intricacy and symbolism. Through the ages, these symbols have aided in the search for strength, courage, and spiritual understanding. Our handmade jewelry draws upon and celebrates this ancient tradition. This means your Celtic Art jewelry is as timeless and enduring as the tradition from which it is inspired.
Each design is fired into the clay at 2200°F, producing remarkable clarity and ceramic-hard durability that will not peel or wear off. Each is surprisingly lightweight, finished to a satin touch and comfortable to wear.