- Bronze Goddess Morrigan Raven Pendant.
- Tribal MOON Dryad Design POWER Fate Transformation Amulet.
- Handcasted in gold tone jeweler's bronze.
- Size: 2 1/4" h x 1 1/2"w.
- Dryad Design - the work of Paul Borda.
The raven swoops silently in the night sky. If you stop breathing and hold perfectly still you might hear its feathers rustle in the wind as it passes just above the tree tops. Raven's dark ominous presence, guttural croaks and unearthly sounds are synonymous with power, fate and transformation within the occult. Few animals carry the magical history or summon the instinctive visceral response of this feather emissary. Bring the power home.
Dryad Design, Ltd is the "soul work" of artist Paul Borda. All designs are original, many are based on extensive research and all are copyrighted. The statues and jewelry include God and Goddess imagery from Celtic, Norse, Russian and Sumerian Mythology.
This item doesn't include a cord or chain - pendant only