- Art Deco Crystal Taper Earrings.
- SWEET ROMANCE RETRO Vintage-inspired 1920's Geometic sleek Linear Style.
- Made in the USA - The work of Shelley Cooper and Sweet Romance
- Size: 2" L x 0.5" W.
- These earrings call to mind the geometric deco aesthetic of simple lines and curves that defined everything from fashion to building designs of the 1920's.
- They would have been worn to seductively swing beneath the brim of a cloche hat.
- For pierced ears only.
- Would be beautiful wedding earrings for bride or bridesmaids.
- Signed. Trademark Sweet Romance USA.
These sleek art deco earrings are linear and tapering. Their swing and glimmer remind us of the chic flappers of Downton Abbey or Café Society, yet their simplicity and elegance make them a modern favorite. Dangling from ear wires mounted with single stones, the taper is traced in crystal.