- Sigil of the Archangel Gabriel Angelic Talisman Pendant - .925 Sterling Silver Amulet.
- This item is 1 1/4" inches (3 cm) in diameter. The picture shows 1 5/8", which is the height including the bail.
- Solid .925 Sterling Silver.
- Sigils are deeply engraved.
- Bail opening accomodates up to a 4 mm chain (chain not included).
- The name of the Archangel is shown on the back.
The Power of Sigils
Sigils are magical symbols used for the invocation of spirits. They are usually used in conjunction with prayer, incantations or meditation to invoke the power of the spirit they represent. The Archangel sigils come from the ancient book "The Key of King Solomon" which contains sigils and invocations used to call forth the power of the Archangels.
Legend holds that the sigils and incantations contained in the book "The Key of King Solomon" were revealed by the creator to King Solomon by means of an angel. They hold deep spiritual meaning and connection with ancient angelic power.
The Archangel Gabriel
The sigil of the Archangel Gabriel is used to invoke his powers of divinity and intuition. Gabriel is one of the two highest ranking angels, alongside Michael, and his name means "Man of God". Gabriel is credited with teaching the prophet Elijah all the mysteries of divinity as well as serving as the herald of God.
He first appeared in the prophecies of Daniel as the angel who announced to Mary that she would bear a Son. It is also said that Gabriel will blow the horn announcing the second coming of Christ.
The Sigil of the Archangel Gabriel Silver Pendant is the perfect adornment for anyone who desires a closer connection with the Archangel Gabriel to channel his power of divinity and intuition.