- Artemis Crescent Moon Pendant.
- .925 Sterling Silver Dryad Design Goddess Pendant.
- Theban Script reads "Artemis" - Lunar & Earth Wisdom - so beautiful!!
- Artemis - Triple Moon Goddess of the Hunt and the Protector of Women.
- Size: 1"h x 7/16"w.
- This item does not come with a chain or cord, pendant only.
Her strong association with the moon and the corresponding lunar cycles makes Artemis the Goddess of female secrets. She also has a strong solar connection because she is the twin sister of the Sun God - Apollo. This is part accounts for her fiercely independent and self-sufficient nature. This balance of sun and moon, and male and female energies keeps Artemis grounded as the representation of the Goddess earth. As Goddess of the hunt, Artemis uses her "moonlight vision" the ability to see clearly through a hazy, muted wilderness. Women who follow the Goddess Artemis develop their own "moonlight vision", which can manifest in vivid dreaming, allowing illumination for the journey within.
Dryad Design - the work of Paul Borda
Dryad Design, Ltd is the "soul work" of artist Paul Borda. All designs are original, many are based on extensive research and all are copyrighted. The statues and jewelry include God and Goddess imagery from Celtic, Norse, Russian and Sumerian Mythology.