- Celtic Raven Belt Buckle - Morrigan Crow Belt Buckle with Celtic Spiral and Celtic Knotwork.
- This belt buckle fits a standard 1 1/2 inch wide belt.
- Made in the USA of lead-free, nickel-free pewter.
- Based on the original work of Dryad Design artist Paul Borda.
- Measures 3 3/4 inches wide (9.5 cm) by 2 16/17 inches (7.4 cm) tall.
The Raven is associated with the Goddess Morrigan (Phantom Queen), shapeshifting, Magick, initiation, the Dark Moon, and particularly as a messenger carrying information to and from the Spirit world. The energy of the Raven can help one gather courage in time of change and guide one through difficult times. It is in the calm of night, both awake and in our dream state, that we can learn the most about ourselves. Raven energy will help facilitate growth and bring healing.